Release 0.4

    The final assignment is finally here, it is almost time to say goodbye to this semester. Throughout the semester, we've done many different things and was involved in several open-source projects where we learned and overcame problems. This is the best course to explore Github and get some hands-on experience with programming, the open-source community is vast and filled with professionals that you can work with as well as learn from.

    For the final assessment, I'd like to work on a feature that I've never touched before to prove that I did indeed grow as a programmer from taking this course. I decided to work on a repository that had started contributing to since Release 0.2, qasong. I picked this because they are a project that is near launch and I grew to like their team's effort as well as what they do, I definitely learned a lot more about React by contributing. 

    I am currently contemplating on taking an old issue that was never taken since September, and that is importing youtube playlist songs into their song queue. I find this interesting to work on because it will probably require the use of Google API and some server-side to frontend interactions. I've never worked with Google API before but I am willing to take a shot at resolving this issue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 2 Blog

Lab 4 Blog