Intro Blog

 Hello everyone, my name is ZongJin (Jason) Jiang. I live in Toronto, Ontario and I am currently taking OSD600 with the means to experience what Open Source Software Development is like, to code within a community and receive guidance so I can grow as a developer. 

So far into my semesters at Seneca College, I've taken courses on C++, Java, Javascript, and other Web Development Open Source libraries like Node.js, React, and Angular. I know what Open Source Development is, but I have yet to experience what it is like to be apart of it and engaging with the community.

The Github Repository I forked was https://github.com/zjjiang2/cocos2d-x, which is a Multi-platform Framework for developing 2D games. I've always taken interest in game development since I myself play a lot of games, thus sometimes I look for game developing materials to look at and learn from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 2 Blog

Lab 4 Blog

Release 0.4